Prowler V6

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri May 28 21:27:20 GMT 1999

Hey Fred,

I hear ya about the chev engine's, haven't EVER even seen a s.b. or b.b.
forged crank....  all I've ever seen and/or used were all CAST units!

And forged rods?  forget about it unless ya go to Mr. Pink...

As for the b/rb motors specifically, ALL of em had forged cranks n rods
from the begninning until early to mid 1973.... No grey area here, maybe
the slant 6 or 4 or s.b. 8 bangers, but I'm not 'into' then and don't
know bout em.......you the man on that....

Still can't get into your sites...

What up with that?

Do I need some sorta password or special browser or different dial up
server (Internet connection) or what?

Can't WAIT to see the hummer and the specs on the f.i.'d Turbo mopar!

LATER!

Todd.....
http://www.c-com.net/~atc347/toddlnk.htm