Getting loans.. (WAY off topic)

Todd....!! atc347 at c-com.net
Fri May 28 21:27:23 GMT 1999

Pat,

Your in Canada right?

Isn't it normal for mortgage payments to be paid every two weeks instead
of monthly as they usually are here in the states?

This is what I've heard...

I'm plannin on payin on my house's $690/mo payment TWICE a month instead
of once a month... every 1st n 15th of the month I'll pay $690/2 or $350
(The extra $10 goes towards the priciple and will reduce the number of
years it takes to pay the loan back)

Just by doin the bi-monthly payments alone, the 30 year loan is reduced
to 22 yrs... the extra $10/mo will make it less than 20 yrs, if I
remember correctly...

Lemme know kay?

LATER!

Todd....!!