Prowler V6

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Fri May 28 22:55:36 GMT 1999

> I hear ya about the chev engine's, haven't EVER even seen a s.b. or b.b.
> forged crank....  all I've ever seen and/or used were all CAST units!

I'm not a chevy guy, so I can't confirm/refute.  I have a friend's 350
in the garage, maybe I should rip it apart on him "for testing purposes"
LOL

> Still can't get into your sites...

Was up this morning, I"ll reboot the server in a few.  Mail obviously
works.  Hey, its NT, very finicky.

> Do I need some sorta password or special browser or different dial up
> server (Internet connection) or what?

Nope, nothing other than a left handed smoke shifter.