Turbo'd s.b. chev...in a 69 Camaro? maybe?

Gary Derian gderian at oh.verio.com
Sat May 29 19:13:54 GMT 1999

If you use cooling water from the cold side of the radiator, it will be a
lot cooler.  Or a separate system.  Actually, a separate cooling system
doesn't need a radiator.  It operates as an interheater during cruise
cooling the water to nearly ambient.  During short runs of boost, it has
enough heat capacity to keep things cool for a while.  It won't work on a
land speed record car, though

Gary Derian <gderian at oh.verio.com>