Intake Air Temperature

Programmer nwester at eidnet.org
Sun May 30 00:43:22 GMT 1999

I guess the most accurate way--and fastest is using a thermistor, like
Fords' ACT or a GM IAT sensor. If you're just trying to find a spot for a
sensor for accuracy, I'd use a TIF air probe--non surface contact, hooked to
a DVOM. As the resistance changes, either way--the values can be looked up
against existing charts for temperature readings.

Lyndon IPTECH