Dual fuel PFI rails....

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun May 30 01:01:35 GMT 1999

On several cars, I've tinkered with the was a noticeable inprovement going
from 3/8" to 1/2".   I can even imagine going smaller.   The instantaneous
demand when all the injectors opem is huge.   Maybe given enough pressure it
would work, but that would be the only "good" thing about it".
   Stock is like 30 lbs/hr.  so 180 pounds per hour.  figure 30 gals.  1/2
gal per min. at 80% duty cycle.  100 "beats" per sec., feeding 6 injectors.
   I'd like alot of reserve capacity for that.  Just about totally opposite
of a carb where the needle and seat is almost always "flowing" at WOT.
Grumpy