Intake Air Temperature

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Sun May 30 16:04:40 GMT 1999

> Why don't you think faster response times are available?

While this is not to me... I'll respond :)

While I'm sure technology has changed over the years, I've never seen a
thermistor that responds instantly.  Show me one, and I'd be more than
happy to chance my view... I just haven't run across the right parts yet
I guess.  From an EFI standpoint, an "instant read" temp sensor would be
idea... when the boost/temp goes way up, the temp sensor could follow
suit, and the ECM could make real accurate calculations.