Intake Air Temperature

rr RRauscher at nni.com
Sun May 30 18:19:50 GMT 1999

For the fastest response time, the lowest possible thermal mass
is required.

The LM35's come in different packages, NatSemi has info in their
app notes as to how to obtain the quickest response time from these
devices. (If I remember right, it's through the leads).

Thermisters also come in small glass packages, that are about
the size of a 1/8w resister. Cheap from digi-key.

I get the feeling that 'instantanous' is not really possible,
and that we haven't qualified how close to 'instantanous' this
device needs to respond <g>.

BobR.