Some new, some old

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun May 30 23:47:19 GMT 1999

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> Oh, how about
> S/B   92-336-6E

Corvette.  I'z talkin F-bod's

> S/B   47-65-25A

This one does.  This is typical of GM.  All of the calibrations that
are superceded fit into the req's of this bulletin.  Some of the old
calibrations, which are not superceded, also fit the req's of the
bulletin.  And
none of the prom #'s are directly linked to the bulletins.  Another
example of having to double check GM documentation.
Shannen