Some new, some old

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Sun May 30 23:53:39 GMT 1999

Roger Heflin wrote:

> I have a question.

<snip>
 I do now that whien I had someone else tune my car originally
> (about 1.5 years ago) he did go and get the prom with the same
> broadcast code from a dealer.  So would that prom have had all of the
> fixes from 1.5 years ago?
>
>                         Roger

If the prom from the dealership had the same BCC as the prom taken out
of your car, there were no changes between the two.  If the ECM is
original, and the 4 letter code on the label matches your prom, then
you are running an original release prom.  Any later fixes will come
with a prom of a different BCC.
HTH.
Shannen