g meter

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Mon May 31 15:05:23 GMT 1999

Have not yet read the  article on making your own scanner
so it could take a while.
web page is
http://www.circuitcellar.inc
They have past articles on CD's
I recall they have a large FTP
Also this issue a  nice webserver data logger,
and a article by the famous electronics DIY,  Jan Axelson
A few years they did a series on DIY fuel injection for
a motorcycle engine in C++

Computer Application Jounal went under a few years ago
Took over my a scam artist  named Gates (not Bill)
of Midnight Engineer fame.
Also had a Robotics mag.
He still ows me $100 if you find him, let me know!
Alex