[admin] What next.... (MUST READ)

William T Wilson fluffy at snurgle.org
Thu Nov 11 22:25:01 GMT 1999

I sent this mail or one like it originally to Orin in private, but in case
we go to a vote or something, I may as well post it in public too.

I have a cable modem which I run (exclusively) Linux behind.  The
bandwidth is less than it would be for a co-located system but more than
ISDN.  The advantage is that I already have the system, the disk space
(hundreds of megabytes), and everything already set up, and know what I am
doing.  That and I already foot the bill.  There should be plenty of
bandwidth available for a mailing list.  I have a domain too.  A second
advantage is that the computer is sitting in my basement, therefore is
easy to get at in case of emergency.

Sorry, though.  I don't have the space to host all of team.net for you,
whoever mentioned that ;)