DIY_EFI Digest V4 #584

CSH-HQ nacelp at jvlnet.com
Sat Oct 16 21:31:40 GMT 1999

>> From: nacelp at jvlnet.com (CSH-HQ)
>> Subject: Re: DIY_EFI Digest V4 #582
>
>good to see you back in action Bruce
>when do you get out of the shop?

Have to spend a week, in a half way house (remot building from hospital).
Doc mentioned moving over there this next week.  I have a biopsy due thurs.
so alot hangs on that for when I go home.  Also, have to have a family
member here for 4-5 days to learn the meds, and life style changes.  BTW,
staples
and stitches came out today

>> Has anyine seen any four strokes other then the Mercedes v-6 sedan car using
>> an expansion chamber (s), like a 2 stroke.
>>   Any thoughts on why this might really be worthwhile, or just a cosmetic
>> gimmick.  Would have thought other teams would be working with it by now if
>> it made a hill of beans difference...
>

>it may allow for a more radical ex cam pattern without any torque loss

Sound like something for a SBC....
Thanks
Grumpy