Mercruiser 502 EFI Software

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Fri Sep 3 06:51:11 GMT 1999

 Hi Dave!
 I have tryed to get some software to do the same....no luck yet.
 Have been in contact with Delco and Mark Laubenstein who made the hardware
 and Ron Gaskins who made the software .
 They are wery helpful and I feel they dont like the secret filosofy .
 Delco has the software you need Its called PC-CAL/PC-HUD.
 All the marinizers has this program and about 4 persons in US including
 Arizona speed and marine.You need to have an agreement with
 GMPTG to get the software. The person to contact to get this is
 Rich Waggoner
 M/C 483 720 210
 GM Powertrain
 777 Joslyn Aveny
 Pontiac , MI 48340
 They adviced to contact him on phone first : 248 857 2321.
 Please keep me posted if you have better luck or find an other software
 Espen Hilde