OEM car ECU on motorcycle

Tristan Dresch sac49091 at saclink.csus.edu
Wed Sep 22 09:58:39 GMT 1999

	Hello all, I have tried to read as much as I could find from the
archives and the library but I still don't know... Can I pull an entire
EFI system with the ECU and adapt it too my 600cc motorcycle engine? It
seems that so much can be done but I don't know my head from my arse when
it concerns electronics and computers.
 If this can be done, what is the best way to do this? I was thinking of
just going to a wrecking yard and pulling the entire system off another 4
cylinder car. The manufacture doesn't matter I just want maximum
performance, thank you in advance for any help.
Cris