Static electricity and Teflon fuel lines

Clay B clayb at sonic.net
Wed Apr 5 15:20:50 GMT 2000

> Probably for gaseous applications, that aren't even automotive, and just
> one more bzz word to ad in sales.

They mention high-volume fuel flow, as an application. Still, it seems any
fuel hose material could generate some small amount of static. I'll just
have to consider the grounding good enough.

> Does it crump, in tight corners?.  Just a guestion.

It is not as flexible as neoprene. However, the few sharp bends I need are
done the right way, with AN tube hose ends. I would say minimum bend
radius needs to be around 10", not a problem in my application.

- Clay