eprom

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Thu Apr 6 18:27:38 GMT 2000

Astro Marketing
Talk to Sheri
(407)  727-8817
Grumpy

> Where is a good place to buy blank 27256 EPROMS that anyone hasn't had
problems with I checked with Radio Junk but they didn't have a clue what I
was talking about. I still need to by the new Memcal (I was corrected from
Calpack thanks) but I don't want to erase the factory chip and keep
reburning it that way I know I will have a chip that will at least make it
run (new at this and from what I see you never get it the first time).