eprom

Todd Burkard toddburkard at pcmc.com
Thu Apr 6 18:00:00 GMT 2000

Where is a good place to buy blank 27256 EPROMS that anyone hasn't had problems with I checked with Radio Junk but they didn't have a clue what I was talking about. I still need to by the new Memcal (I was corrected from Calpack thanks) but I don't want to erase the factory chip and keep reburning it that way I know I will have a chip that will at least make it run (new at this and from what I see you never get it the first time).

Thanks,
Todd