'93 Ford EEC-IV

David Cooley n5xmt at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 7 23:53:26 GMT 2000

Clay,
Here's a list that I'm on that's dedicated to disassembling the EEC-IV and
EEC-V
there is a LOT of information on the list and it's all shared... No one is
keeping anything from anyone.
It's like the DIY and GM_ECM lists but deals with the Fords.

David Cooley N5XMT Internet: N5XMT at bellsouth.net
Packet: N5XMT at KQ4LO.#INT.NC.USA.NA T.A.P.R. Member #7068
We are Borg... Prepare to be assimilated!