C/L WB/WOT OEM ECUs...

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Sat Apr 8 07:33:24 GMT 2000

On Fri, 7 Apr 2000 19:29:22 -0400, "nacelp" <nacelp at bright.net> wrote:

>I'll admit to not having total recall, but I don't remember thedemo software
>showing that, at least as a tuning feature.

Oh yah, it's in there. Run CalCom, load the demo file (you have to load
the demo file, or otherwise, those tables aren't visible), then look at
the "VE or Fuel" screen/button. You'll see tables/maps for all three.

>Yes, that can be done code wise, but I was offering an alternative for those
>without hac'd ecm applications, and those that don't care to don't wan to do
>much prom editing.

Yeah, when I said flag/column in the tables, I meant in the CAL tables.

>Course this is all theory till we get things up and running <<<GG>>>....
>Just need to get a EGOR to use forra while

Patience, they'll be available soon; then you can play to your heart's
content. But we have to have some inkling of what is possible, in order
to prepare the proper App Notes for switch-type O2 simulation. That's
why I'm bird-dog'ing this topic now. It's hard to figure out for all OEM
ECUs what's required to "pretend I'm your switch-type O2 sensor". So I'm
interested in preparing instructions for the most common and most
promising OEM ECUs; hoping those will be the GM ecms.

Gar