C/L WB/WOT OEM ECUs...

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Sun Apr 9 18:15:10 GMT 2000

Course we might be doing this all arse backwards.
Why use EGOR to control WOT as C/L?.  Just miss out on using all the hype
words is all, we want performance, right?.
  OK we got a WB accurate meter. Fine.  Tune WOT with fuel Pressure, and
then let EGOR striagthen out and report where the errors are for all other
operating circumstances.  Just leave WOT alone, and use EGOR just to monitor
that it is running at the optimum after tuning.
  Use it as a performance monitor for AFR like, it's really designed for.
Then use it for making sure everything else if right, and use it to know
when there is a WOT problem...
Bruce