EGR temp disable ?

nacelp nacelp at bright.net
Tue Apr 11 19:59:53 GMT 2000

As a value use 01, I was thinking therewas something in the 747 code that
took the opposite of what ou'd imagine.  There were a few items that didn't
get tested on the ecm bench, but I would have thought a temp disable would
have been tested.
Grumpy
   Got my translator today, what a neat looking devise.  For those who don't
know what that is.  You replace the 87 MAF (on a turbo Buick) with a late
model one, I forget the exact year, and then this devise always you to read
to 400 grams / second instead of 255.

majordomo at lists.diy-efi.org