Fuel pressure sensor

Jason R. Haines jhaines at lingenfelter.com
Thu Apr 13 17:14:19 GMT 2000

What kind of accuracy and cost are you looking for in a sensor? Do you need
current output, voltage output or what? Omega ( http://www.omega.com ) has
some sensors in the $225 and up range. We use a 0 to 100 psi, 8 to 30 Vdc
input, 0 to 10 Vdc output sensor on one of our engine dynamometer cells and
on our chassis dynamometer.

I am told Snap-On sells a sensor that is compatible with their scan tool (so
you can record ECM data and fuel pressure.

Jason
jhaines at mail.fwi.com