EPROM Eraser not erasing New EPROM

93 Formula red93formula at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 04:58:26 GMT 2000

And the saga (of the dim-whitted newbie) continues...

Any other ideas?  I pulled the factory sticker off and lined up the hole in
the eprom with a whole in the dataerase, and set the timer on max (24
minutes) 3 times (It wont run without the timer) It STILL hasnt erased it
according to the pocket programmer. Damn, could it be that these newer GM
chips are write once only? Or could I try something else. If nobody has any
other ideas, I may just have to try to erase my original 1993 chip instead.
They shouldnt call these memcals EPROMs if you cant write to them.
Jeff.