AED Vehicle Controller Interface and software for sale - calibration equipment

Jason R. Haines jhaines at lingenfelter.com
Fri Apr 14 13:06:36 GMT 2000

Keep in mind this is an original equipment manufacturer calibration
development tool. It is designed to interface with the ECM and allow
calibration changes, program debugging, optimization of program speed
(through the use of a logic analyzer), etc.

I have scanned some of the pages from the brochure and manual. I don't think
I should post them to the entire list but I can email them to anyone that is
interested.

BTW - the current development hardware used by GM and Delphi for the flash
based systems is MUCH more expensive.

Jason