Aftermarket ECUs. Haltech, Wolf EMS, SDS

Jörgen Karlsson jurg at pp.sbbs.se
Sat Apr 15 02:40:19 GMT 2000

I think that Speed pro is a very nice system, wide band lambda of course.
I don't think that it can do any fancy water injection tricks but it is very
nice on the street.

EMS dualsport with wide band lambda is probably a lot better on the track.
It can do all sorts of water injection tricks, can do sequential and staged
injection out of the box (up to four cylinders) and has anti lag functions.
It can be programmed with a hand held programmer similar to the one used for
SDS and Wolf 3D or it can be programmed with a computer, if you use a
computer datalogging is also possible. Check www.enginemanagementsystem.com.

Last time I checked neither SDS or Wolf could be used with a PC or could
datalogg. And after using a system with wide band lambda and datalogging
once you are hooked...

Jörgen