Intake manifold construction

Jörgen Karlsson jurg at pp.sbbs.se
Sat Apr 15 02:40:31 GMT 2000

Steve, how high temp can the epoxy resin you use withstand? And of course
where can we get it? I have found types that needs to be heat cured and if
cured at around 100degC they will withstand 150degC. I will build a new
intake soon and a carbon fibre plenum would save some weight (and look
cool).

Jörgen