EPROM Eraser not erasing New EPROM

93 Formula red93formula at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 04:17:59 GMT 2000

And the winner is...

Doh!  Me!  duh, I was putting the damn chip into the programmer at the top
instead of the bottom edge. I read it in so long ago, I forgot, and didnt
really look at the nice little drawing for dummies on the damn thing. So, I
put a piece of tape over the last couple pin rows so I wont do THAT again.
But alas.. This is how we learn.
Thanks for all the support!
Now, if I can only get Roger (or anyone else who has done it)to help me find
the right spot for primary fan temp on/off.
Then I wait one more week to get the car on the road and test with diacom.
I'll shove it in first and find out where it hits the rev limit now. Hope I
got it right, or I'll just float the valves.
Jeff