Cheap water injection - Was Aftermarket ECU

Jurgen Hartwig turbo6bar at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 18 18:38:35 GMT 2000

Thanks to everyone who has given me advice regarding aftermarket ECUs.  The
decision has become clouded with the various ECUs on the market, all very
competent and reasonably priced.  However, my email is not about the ECUs
this time.  I saw a web site from the UK advertising FULL water injection
sets.  For turbo/supercharged apps, the cost is 289 British pounds, and if
my math is right, at 1 pound = 1.58 US Dollars, that would be only 180
dollars.  Their site states that all items like pumps, solenoids, valves are
included, but you must fabricate or buy a reservoir.  Please, someone visit
the site and tell me if I am seeing something that is not there:

http://www.highpower.freeserve.co.uk/water.htm

I have absolutely nothing to do with this company.  I simply found the link
posted at SDS' website.  Perhaps, if this "kit" is everything they make it
out to be, then we can get together a group buy????

Thanks again
jay