Digital dash

Charles Morgan charlesmorgan at home.com
Tue Apr 25 17:05:34 GMT 2000

Matt, I noticed in the new Summit catalog (pg 274) the "Intellitronix
Create-A-Dash Digital Gauge Kit".  It's listed at $399.95, but includes 6
gauges, all senders except for the fuel gauge, and a sheet of smoked
acrylic to mount the gauges.  The tach and speedo are 3-3/8" and the
voltmeter, oil pressure, fuel level, and water temp gauges are 2-1/16".
Two of the small gauges are 3-digit (water temp and  voltmeter) and the
other two are 2-digit.  By the time you're done designing your own gauges,
ordering the parts, building the printed circuit boards, etc., $400 might
look cheap.

Charlie Morgan