Digital dash

Frederic Breitwieser frederic at xephic.dynip.com
Tue Apr 25 20:14:56 GMT 2000

Generally, no.  Most LCD displays on laptops tend to wash out in sunlight,
no less facing the sun directly.  I even went as far as using an older
640x480 Epson LCD projector trying to project an image on my truck's
windshield (its flatter than my car's windshield, its an old truck), but
without some kind of reflective quality to the windshield (which old, 1975
pitted windshields do not), this wasn't going to work.

Was worth the effort in attempts though.