Old 486 Board for ECU??

Chad chad at dynojet.com
Fri Apr 28 22:20:32 GMT 2000

Oops.  Spoke before I thought.  I've spent so much time trying to get
Windows to do what I want with a hard drive that I forgot it was an option
to disable it.  We have a couple of computers in our dyno rooms with floppy
drives that consistently corrupt floppy disks just because of the junk that
floats around in the air out there.  These same conditions exist under that
dash of a car, so that's my basis for saying that a floppy drive would
eventually fail (most likely when you're on a road trip in the middle of
Alaska with no computer store for 500 miles).