Plugs -n heads (was WPSLPGExhaust Gas Oxygen (EGO) sensor Information

Shannen Durphey shannen at grolen.com
Wed Aug 9 22:46:17 GMT 2000

Gotta be careful.  It's ok on your engine, that you know, that you've
been changing plugs on regularly, that you've installed plugs with a
good coating and antisieze, yadda yadda.  If you have a good feel for
threads being too tight, you'll be ok. : )  JMHO.

Champions seem to corrode the fastest and most.  A/C, Bosch, NGK seem
to be much better.  Ahh've been on the recieving end of a couple of
these jobs that went bad.  New tech in flat rate shop was first to
damage threads, kid out of vo-tech was second.  Not much left to hold
a plug when these guys got done.  Lucky, I've never had trouble....
Shannen