Partial success

Carl Summers InTech at writeme.com
Tue Aug 22 00:57:43 GMT 2000

Hi,
     I had to read that a couple times to get it as it seemed
backwards....duh you did say blow through.....The easiest thing you could do
is to install the TB on the inlet of the supercharger and use a vacuum
operated bypass valve so while in vacuum the supercharger doesn't make
excessive heat...bypass is after the TB and after the SC with vacuum line
anywhere in the intake plenum...If you are going to leave it the same all I
can suggest is a vacuum operated bypassing valve that releases to atmosphere
whenever the TB is in vacuum...vacuum line in plenum also.....btw have you
had a chance to measure the IAT after the SC....gotta be pretty high at that
low throttle high kpa stuff.
-Carl Summers