Partial success - final take

Walter Sherwin wsherwin at home.com
Mon Aug 28 22:28:54 GMT 2000

Yup, I'm with you all the way on this one Bruce.  Raising the TBI injectors
by at least 0.25" sure helps the situation a bunch.  I often  wonder why GM
never did this from the factory?  It's pretty straight forward.  Oddly
enough, their solution for one problematic application that comes to mind
(93 L19 dual 2" blade 220 style TBI) was to put a deflector drop-tube thingy
below the blade in the passenger's side plenum, to "redirect" the stream of
fuel that tended to run rearward/down the passenger's side blade at part
throttle.  Seems kinda like the symptom was addressed, but not the problem?
Strange.

Walt.