Injecor impedance?

Rich M rsrich at cwcom.net
Mon Dec 4 10:05:11 GMT 2000

whoa! I've just found the datasheet for BUK102 - should be no problem at all
with that one - protected against just about anything but nucle at r fallout!
I have also re-read your original message and you say you 'also have some Hi
imp. injectors' - I read this to mean you are making an add-on controller
for these additional injectors - am I still on track or got the wrong end of
the stick???

Regards

Rich