Injecor impedance?

:) :( perkelpuk at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 4 11:05:39 GMT 2000

Thank you Rich!

You've got the right end allright..

Yes i'm building a add-on controller. If it works im able to run a bit
higher boost. The system will consist of 4 additional injectors (215ml/min),
pic16f877 at 20Mhz (overkill) and a mpx pressure sensor of some kind (mpx4250 i
think). I will also control the wastegate solenoid as the saab-apc system is
faulty (expensive to buy a new and they brak anyway).

I am using BUK102 because i got them as a sample a cuple of years ago when i
was building a lap-top based efi.

The master plan is to see if this works, if it does i will try to
incorporate ignition.

rgrds

klas