Injecor impedance?

Rich M rsrich at cwcom.net
Mon Dec 4 11:35:50 GMT 2000

I think it's looking good then klas, the BUK 102's are probably overkill
too, but if you've got them then it's not a problem eh?
Be sure to arrange the pipework to the pressure sensor so that the sensor is
in a position that doesn't allow stuff to settle in there (especially fuel
or water condensates), best to mount the sensor so the pipe connects
vertically upwards into it.
Good Luck.

Rich