TWM & GMECM

jtyler jtyler at ga.prestige.net
Mon Jan 10 00:08:19 GMT 2000

It is a Nissan U20 engine if that tells you anything.  There is a Pertronics and Crane/Allison kit available if that helps.  How many
triggers/crossings do the GM distributor type systems usually use?
(I'll look into it myself)

Yes, the TWM's have TPS's (various types available),so that part is easy.

>always asking for application, and engine specifics.   Like free breathing 4
>cyl. tells me absolutely nothing.  I have meet folks here that can do a
>vulcan mind meld with an ecm, but not one that can tell more then what is
>written for what someone is working one.

>  If you really are seriou about EFI, and learning then contact
>
>General Motors Training Materials
>MSX International Marketing Service
>1426 Pacific Dr
>Auburn Hillls, MI  48326
>(800)  393-4831
>
>Their book,  GM Fuel Injection Diagnostics, gives a good over view of the gm
>systems, and options for some components.

Thanks, Sounds very good.