TWM & GMECM

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Jan 10 00:44:59 GMT 2000

If your doing, or planning on possibly going DIS, then the Crane wins, and
get an uncut spare wheel or two.  Alllison used to just about give em away
when you asked for em.
  For the Dissy, it's just like a point signal.
  For DIS, they most often use (4 cyl application), use 6 notches (equally
spaced), and one offset 10 degrees from one of them.  I you get serious
about the DIS, I'll scan a diagram showing the notches/offset/which notch
fires which coil pack etc..
Grumpy

| It is a Nissan U20 engine if that tells you anything.  There is a
Pertronics and Crane/Allison kit available if that helps.  How many