lamda sensors

Espen Hilde mwichstr at online.no
Wed Jan 19 08:32:03 GMT 2000

Hi all!
To be able to read a car stoiciometry or not , without all the fuss of
mounting the lamda sensor
I have made myself a 3" 0,30m tube with a set screw in the end to slip over
the end of the tailpipe.In the middle there is a welded bung for the sensor
.The end of the tube I have bent
almost flat ,1cm gap.With a heated sensor it works good , but I have not
tested it against front tube mounting.
Espen
From: "Lowell Foo" <lowell at smartt.com>