Engine swap pages (was Northstar swap)

Matt Cramer mac9 at po.cwru.edu
Fri Jul 14 20:18:50 GMT 2000

	All right, here are the engine swap pages I've bookmarked so far:

Buick V6 into Chevette:
http://www.net1plus.com/users/tpenny/VETTE_EM.HTML

Ford smallblock V8 into Pinto (also has a V8 Vega):
http://members.xoom.com/gwellwood/automotive/v8pinto.html

Chrysler big block into Dart, Valiant, or Duster:
http://Rivr.tripod.com/dart/bigblockdart.htm

Chevy smallblock into Volvo, Jaguar, S10, and more:
http://www.jagsthatrun.com/

Twin turbo EFI Ford 460 into '78 Fairmont:
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1378/fairymont.html

This one used to be a turbo 3.1 V6 into a Cavalier - may be down:
http://members.tripod.com/TurboZ24/