DAQ needs

Phil Lamovie phil at injec.com
Wed Jul 19 17:13:29 GMT 2000

Recently ordered one of these for a combined dyno control and
engine data logging system.

cost $ 500 US. Will report back on ease of use etc if anybody
is interested.

Phil

 http://www.iotech.com/liveAssistance/index

®
DaqBoard/2000
™
16-Bit, 200-kHz PCI Data Acquisition

• 16-bit, 200-kHz A/D converter
• 8 differential or 16 single-ended ana-log inputs
• Expandable up to 256 analog input channels, while maintaining
   200 kHz (5 µs per channel) scan rate
• 100% digital calibration
• 512 location channel/gain FIFO, ca-pable of scanning all channels,
   including 256 analog expansion channels & digital/counter channels,

   at 5 µs per channel
• Trigger modes include analog, digital, & software, with <5 µs
latency
• Virtually infinite pre-trigger buffer*
• Two 16-bit, 100-kHz analog outputs with infinite continuous waveform

   output capability*
• 40 digital I/O lines, can be scanned synchronously or asynchronously

   with analog inputs
• Digital I/O is expandable up to 208 lines, including optional
isolation
  & relay closure
• Four counter/pulse input channels can be scanned synchronously or
   asynchronously with analog inputs
• Two timer/pulse output channels