Wide Band Oxygen Sensor EGOR

Garfield Willis garwillis at msn.com
Wed Jun 7 17:22:37 GMT 2000

On Wed, 7 Jun 2000 18:56:07 +0200, "Paul Murphy" <paul at vb.co.za> wrote:

>I'm interested in interfacing a wide band 02 sensor
>to an OEM ECU I have, so the requirements are that;

That probly means you'd be interested in the EGOR-module, rather than
the meter? Have a look below.

>Is the EGOR available yet ?

Very shortly, we're making the first batch of them now. I put up a
couple sneek peek pictures a week or two ago, at:
	ftp://ftp.interstice.com/pub/garfield/EgorSIG/DropBox/

Pricing will be announced shortly.

>Is it linear under turbo conditions ?

Ahh, yup. Just don't go over 5 bar. Heh.

>If not, I'd like to design and build one as a group project with who evers
>interested.

EGOR is gonna be a commercial product. A VERY affordable one, tho. :)

Gar