EMS with 555

Arnold, Scott SC Arnold.Scott.SC at bhp.com
Thu Jun 15 13:18:52 GMT 2000

I am currently in the process of beginning to spec out the requirements for the EMS of a formula SAE car.

I am wondering if anyone has designed, begun to design, or thought about designing an ems with the 555.

Also any sources of information regarding this project would be useful as well.

Thank you in advance.

Scott C. Arnold

EOM

NOTICE - This message contains information intended only for the use of the addressee named above.  It may also be confidential and/or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that you must not disseminate, copy or take any action in reliance on it.  If you have received this message in error please notify postmaster at bhp.com.au.