DIY_EFI Digest V5 #219

Flanagan, Stephen CECOM RDEC STCD Flanagan, Stephen CECOM RDEC STCD
Fri Jun 16 14:09:36 GMT 2000

Gar:

I must give you some credit, not just for your vast knowledge of this topic
and ability
to clearly articulate it.  But credit for having patience with a guy (Axel)
that snapped at
you several times.

I would have cut him off from the info flow and not helped him out if he
snapped at me.

However you did show that you were mature enough to weed through his
hostility (probably
because he burnt up his engine) and got the info out to the rest of the
board.

I am sure Axel will provide info in the future without getting defensive and
is probably
grateful for the incite you provide.

Does EGOR do its own free air Cal for each sensor.  I assume that any time a
sensor
is replaced, it must be calibrated to the device?

Thanks again for making us all smarter,

sf