Improper DIY_EFI behaviour

Randall Young randallyoung at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 16 17:34:19 GMT 2000

John Dammeyer wrote:
> So the posting from
> Garfield Willis below bothers me.  It would be equivalent to NGK posting
> a comment that Paul's curves and information are wrong ...

But, what if Gar is right ???

Seems to me that the "free exchange of information and ideas" includes
saying "I don't think so-and-so's information is correct".

IMO the comment about lying was a bit "over the top", but Gar is both
entitled to his opinion, and to air it on this list.  It's certainly
nothing to run crying to the "list police" about.

BTW, I have absolutely no basis to judge who is right.  For all I know,
both are.  But, once again "free exchange" includes both "this is right",
and "no, that is wrong".

Randall
- reverting to lurk mode