Improper DIY_EFI behaviour-or BS from the sidelines

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Jun 16 17:48:21 GMT 2000

For those that were here for the last go around, about banning people, this
is just a rehash of a year ago, so feel free to delete now.....

Talk about getting things backward.
  Gar was trying to say folks some time.  And you bash him?.  What logic is
there in that?.
  His language not PC, who gives a rat's ass.  If you do, well pal that's
what the delete button is for.
  Ya gonna post something as information, fine, but be willing to consede
when wrong, or find the right answer.  Kinda maybes are a waste of time.
Wish ya had been a helper with programming 101.  Post an error around here,
and you will usually be corrected.  That's one of the powers of this list.
The problem is so much gets repeated, when reading the, tada, *reading the
archives* would have answered it.
  Try answering the same guestion a couple dozen times and see where your at
with things.  Gee, while sitting on the side lines, you got offended, aww.
  By the way, there are some WB O2s, done by list members (or they were),
guess what?, they also refuse to share, again that's their option.  There
are lots of folks that are with holding info., and some, go way out of their
way at times to post a little tidbit that is really a gem.
  The noise to truth ratio, is really on the down hill slide around here
lately, IMHO.
The law that should be enforced is reading the archives 3x..  That would
save all alot of time, and repeating the same ground 16x.
Grumpy
   I'll raise ya one, what direct efi content is in your letter?.  Other
then the babbling about hovercraft?.    Maybe you ought to be banded for a
few months, maybe those that never have anything productive to say should be
banned.  That's it we can all go home now cause you don't like something.