Improper DIY_EFI behaviour

Chad chad at dynojet.com
Fri Jun 16 18:00:05 GMT 2000

Garfield is offering a reference to a tool that can be used to diagnose the
effectiveness of an efi design.  After you have the design up and
running,  an air fuel module is just the ticket; you can now adjust the a/f
for 12.3 in the power ranges, and 13.7 for cruise ranges, 14.7 if you want
fuel efficiency.  You have two options: spend a unknown amount of time and
money developing an a/f meter, or use a commercially available tool.  This
list is diy_efi, not diy_air_fuel_module.  Garfield is offering a tool, not
promoting a product solely for his own personal gain.