GB Z-80

Swayze kswayze at bellsouth.net
Thu May 4 16:22:33 GMT 2000

in one of my non-EE EE courses (years ago) we spent a few weeks with the
instruction set for Z-80 and only glanced over the motorola and intel
versions, so this intrigues me, not as an efi controller but rather as an
adjunct to it (them). It usually takes me longer to get the time to play
with stuff like this but with two kids and a vested interest myself i'll
make the time. If you know of any robotics (or automotive) links for the GB
please let me know as the controller features should be similar. The
'cartridge' I ripped open had surface mount chips in it, but still basically
a 'prom'. BTW where can I get the strange screwdrivers.
byE
Mike (still looking for automotive apps)
Swayze
mswayze at truswood.com
kswayze at bellsouth.net